Local Real Estate Agent Site Case Study Launch
I will be conducting a complete local real estate site case study from start to finish. For this case study I will be using SouthBaySquare.com. The goal here is to share failures, successes, what worked, and what hasn’t worked while documenting the whole journey here. To hold myself accountable, my approach will be every week to list all the action items planned for the site to keep track of things. I think this approach will help me have a clear road map for the site.
Without further due, here is this week’s action plane:
- Publish 10 new blog posts – outsourced
- Install Google analytics and webmaster tools
- Take inventory of all current social sites and stats
- Clean site opt-in pop-ups
- Update WordPress and plugins
- Create promotion plan
Completing the above will set me to start promoting the site out there.